Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beach ... beach ... always the beach ...


If not for their,the children, I probably would not have been to the beach :-) ..... Too hot and I was afraid to be more black LOL.
Children should go to the beach, so they not often sick in the winter.
I just found out that the coastal air is in need for the kids, in my country is always hot and I rarely hear about the kids who are always sick.
So ..... summer is not the season that I love, I will always be busy bringing the kids to the beach almost every day.
The girls .... they love to the beach, they play and swim in it.


three of us ....  helppp ... l so fat,, the reason why I do not like to be photographed
hello ... what about the stock market ??? lol

serious

she was a strong swimmer ...

sleeping beauty

ohhh noooooo ....


mom and doughter

No comments:

Post a Comment