Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Decorating for the door

HI friends, been a long time I did not make the post.
Some of the time we are busy with my mother-in-law who was ill, the situation is quite critical, but now even though she's still sick, the situation is quite passable.
Hope she is stronger in the face of illness.







Well .... Christmas will soon arrive, I've started to prepare everything related to the Christmas atmosphere.
I'm working on a few, and I started to decorate our homes for the door.
Sort of Christmas greeting before entering the house. :-)






I made a Christmas tree shape with star embroidery and writing merry christmas.
this is the first time I embroider letters, so it still looks not very nice and evenly, and also lacking the T :-)
well ... was enough to make me satisfied :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment