Friday, January 15, 2016

Chiffon Chocolate Cake




I think, Chiffon Cake similar Sponge Cake, with a soft an moist structure.
Differences on way of making, and thereafter.
A few days ago I made Chiffon Cake to be brought on my friend, just to have tea with other mothers.
They do not stop praising the cake and I certainly LOL ...
Then they asked me to write the recipe.
Chiffon cake, not the cake that can easily be found in Italy.
As long as I am here, never seen someone or shops selling pastries, create or provide Chiffon Cake.
Many people say to me, with pastries that I  made, I can open a pastry shop.
Wow ... it's also my dream .... but just a dream ... just a dream ...

If you intend to make this cake, you can click here, complete with a video-making, enjoy ...



















No comments:

Post a Comment