Friday, October 28, 2016

Zipper Pouch



once again ... zipper pouch and pencil case ..
I received many orders from the kids at school and around the house.
They liked the design pencil case that I created.
Pretty and cute .... I am touched by their words.
Also two teachers at the school asked for a rag doll and a beauty case.
I'm happy but very busy ... well you know ... I have a lot of activity at home, my daughters with all of their activities, take them here and there, my vegetable garden, the house should be every day I cleaned it up, because my oldest daughter had a problem with alergy, and sometimes I have to give time to my father-in-law, ... so .. without sewing I've been very busy !! ... Well whatever it .. I am a happy wife and a happy mother ... love my life :-) ..


Zipper Pouch for pretty little girl





Pencil case for handsome boy who loves sailboat.


No comments:

Post a Comment